[Discuss] Open Hardware defintion and eagle files

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:12:50 UTC 2012

Well, for OSHW to be credible it needs to be clear.
How about a OSHW disclosure process, I felt misled and I am sure more
will be in the future.
lets make a range of licenses like CC has and make it clear what they mean.
you can call OSHW v1 the core license and then add in more "freedoms"
if you want to make it look like a feature and not a bug.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com