[Discuss] [OH Updates] Greetings! And membership

Chris Church thisdroneeatspeople at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:09:15 UTC 2012

If it's not a terrible pain to implement, I like the idea of separating commercial and personal memberships at different costs.  $100/year is really not a problem for someone like me who sells hardware, but certainly if I was a student or a hobbyist with a limited income - that could be my entire next project.

Tying it to some other measure that isn't "self-selected" would probably be much more difficult.  The benefit for commercial members for the increased could be easy - e.g. listed in a directory of supporting firms.

Chris