[Discuss] [thingiverse] Fwd: open source polylactic acid

Jordan Miller jrdnmlr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:54:43 UTC 2012

Hi Catarina, thanks for sending! I've contacted Eric off list.

jordan

On Dec 20, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Catarina Mota <catarina at openmaterials.org>
wrote:

Hi makers,

A graduate student at the Michigan State University is trying to develop an
open source method for making PLA and is looking for help - see below. Any
materials scientists and engineers out there willing to help a project that
would benefit us all?

Thanks,
Catarina