[Discuss] Simulation for open-source community

Andrew Taber ataber at intact-solutions.com
Mon Oct 30 22:40:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’m working on an NSF-funded project to build professional-grade simulation tools for makers of all kinds. Our mission is to democratize engineering software and we are especially interested in building features for open-source, educational, and academic projects. To that end, we’re offering unlimited simulations on our web-based simulation service <https://intact.design/>; just respond to this email privately and I’ll set you up. We would also love to hear any and all feedback on how we can better serve your needs.

Thanks, and happy building! Andrew