[Discuss] Open Hardware Europe Summit 2017?

Drew Fustini pdp7pdp7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:54:21 UTC 2017

On Mar 26, 2017 4:13 PM, "Far McKon" <eponymous at farmckon.net> wrote:

I was considering doing some Lightweight OHS in Berlin. Maybe just friends
at a bar or something, the same days as the official event.

Maybe we could do something simple/lite like that? Show the talks the next
day, or something?  I could help a little, but not much.

During OHS in October?  Personally, I'll be in Denver but I think is a
great for idea for those in Germany.  Maybe other cities far from Denver
could have satellite gatherings, too.

I live in Chicago, USA.  The reason for me asking about the European summit
is I was trying to figure out if there'd be a good excuse to visit Europe
this year :)

Thanks,
Drew