[Discuss] CAD software: where does OSHWA stand?

Marcin Jakubowski marcin at opensourceecology.org
Sat Mar 18 21:01:03 UTC 2017

And here are 2 rapid fire 5 minute instructionals on FreeCAD:)

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/FreeCAD_101

--
*Full Disclosure:* OSE works openly. All conversations in this email are
intended to be transparent and subject to sharing, with due respect. OSE

See Global Village Construction Set TED Talk
<http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski>. See latest build of Seed
Eco-Home
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/622508883/open-building-institute-eco-building-toolkit/posts/1750160>.
Subscribe
as a True Fan <http://opensourceecology.org/community/#truefans>. See
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceEcology> for updates.
Subscribe to monthly update OSEmail
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSEmail>. Donate to our 501(c)3
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Other_donation_options>. OSE work is an
ambitious volunteer project. Please consider joining as a dedicated OSE
Developer <http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Developers>.

Marcin Jakubowski, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Open Source Ecology