[Discuss] Looking for Latin American Open Hardware projects

ELKIM FELIPE ROA FUENTES efroa at uis.edu.co
Wed Mar 1 18:30:20 UTC 2017

Hi Emilio,

My name is Elkim Roa. I am the team leader behind the Open-V MCU https://www.crowdsupply.com/onchip/open-v, based in Colombia.

--> Program your self an open-source RISC-V based MCU  at: http://onchip.uis.edu.co/

We are pushing the limits of open silicon jointly with SiFive and LowRISC.  In April, it will be not possible to assist to the Maker Faire considering that we are having a tapeout in May and we are squeezing time right now. We would be more than happy to collaborate in future events.

<http://onchip.uis.edu.co/>

Open-V demo<http://onchip.uis.edu.co/>
onchip.uis.edu.co
This demo shows a LED turning sequence of 6 rows and frames. The LED sequence is enabled by clicking on the desired square and the time ...

[https://www.crowdsupply.com/img/92fd/onchip-die-3094_jpg_open-graph.jpg]<https://www.crowdsupply.com/onchip/open-v>

Open-V | Crowd Supply<https://www.crowdsupply.com/onchip/open-v>
www.crowdsupply.com
Open-V Dev Board. Everything you need to get started developing for the Open-V microcontroller! This fully assembled board includes a microSD card holder, a micro USB ...

Cheers,

--
Elkim Roa