[Discuss] "Free Arduino" on MAKE

Joel Murphy biomurph at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:10:46 UTC 2017

Hi Phil,

I'm a member of the Board of OSHWA, and I'm not sure how we as an
organization can directly help or participate in this.
OSHWA makes a point of not advocating, enhancing, or otherwise endorsing
any specific commercial company.
I think as individuals in the community we can certainly reach out to the
principals involved and make our voices heard.

Joel

~~~
Making the world safe for robots
www.pulsesensor.com