[Discuss] Opportunity to publish open source inventions in 3D printing

Joshua joshua.m.pearce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:07:06 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,

I am the guest editor for a special Issue of "Innovations in 3-D Printing"
for *Inventions *(an open access peer reviewed journal that normally
publishes papers about patents).

This special issue will be a little different. It will cover free and open
source innovation - specifically the RepRap project and similar in any area
of 3-D printing. Most importantly I would love to highlight any of your
work in the area that would act as a pre-emptive strike (public disclosure
of prior art) making patenting impossible in that region of intellectual
space.

More information:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/inventions/special_issues/3D_Printing

Deadline for manuscript submissions: *30 November 2017 *(there is no APC)

If you are interested in submitting a paper -- please drop me an email
pearce at mtu.edu

Thanks
Joshua

--
Joshua M. Pearce, Ph.D.
Professor

Open-Source Lab: How to Build Your Own Hardware and Reduce Research Costs
<http://www.appropedia.org/Open-source_Lab>