[Discuss] Open Hardware Summit 2017?

Antoine C. smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 09:52:29 UTC 2017

Romorantin, a medium size rural french town where leonardo da vinci did
many things, near beautifull french castles visited each year by
millions of international people, easily reachable by plane, train,
cars, with many accomodation possibilities and where a recent nice event
center has been build reshaping an old but famous automotive factory
(the factory which manufactured for long, the "espace" renaut brand car
- ie the Lagardere factory), is for sure, without any possible contest,
the best place to organise one of the next international OSHWA summit.

;-), and seriously, if you find it sexy, I could organize this for 2019,
and I will be sure to get some public and private funds to support the
event (I could also mix this with a sort of "maker event", in order to
generate a larger movement around it).

What do you think ?

Love and Peace, Freely

Antoine C.