[Discuss] Open Hardware Europe Summit 2017?

Lukas Winter winter4lukas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 01:55:37 UTC 2017

I am also located in Berlin and like the idea of a lightweight OHS summit
there!

Another option for a real Europe summit and an excuse for Drew to come ;)
might be Paris. We (amongst others www.opensourceimaging.org,
www.echopen.org and http://www.openbiomedical.org/) are organizing an open
health summit around OH medical devices for September this year in Paris.
It might be a good idea to combine these events since we started doing
already the nasty orga work. Even though medical devices have some special
topics to cover (e.g. certification) there are many interfaces to the
"classical" OH community and we are very eager to learn. What do you think?

Cheers,
Lukas