[Discuss] OSHW for Science?

Andrew Quitmeyer andy at comingle.io
Tue Oct 4 22:34:29 UTC 2016

All of Hackteria's stuff is great!
they have lots of wikis for making lots of scientific tools for open source
bio art and science (particularly biochemistry and microbiology and now
taxidermy)

their web site is down a bit right now
http://hackteria.org/wiki/

and seconding gaudi labs (hackteria friend)

I make weird stuff with field biologists
digitalnaturalism.org

right now it focuses more on the participatory design elements of it all

quick briefer on my stuff can be found in the zine of my thesis:
https://www.scribd.com/document/288283829/Digital-Naturalism-Theory-and-
Guidelines

you can see some fun tools there

and big and small projects on my instructables:
http://www.instructables.com/member/blorgggg/

__

Sincerely,

Andrew Quitmeyer - PhD