[Discuss] Free Inactive Patent Search

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:03:16 UTC 2016

Joshua,

This is awesome.

Just in the time between your email and this moment I found...

modular solar arrays
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8222513.PN.&OS=PN/8222513&RS=PN/8222513
based on searching for the patent filer's name, it looks like this is the
original company http://www.solannex.com/
"Solannex has developed and patented a packaging technology that eliminates
over 50% of the costs associated with converting flexible thin film pv
semiconductors into modules"

no-thru-metal construction system, ensuring that the interior is totally
thermally isolated from the exterior
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8186132.PN.&OS=PN/8186132&RS=PN/8186132

a modular wall, with different parts for support, insulation, wires, etc
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8091300.PN.&OS=PN/8091300&RS=PN/8091300

and a toilet paper holder
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8282034.PN.&OS=PN/8282034&RS=PN/8282034