[Discuss] licensing with some exclusivity in hardware

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Wed Jun 29 14:13:59 UTC 2016

Even Creative Commons has a lot of issues with the NC license, and I
personally think we should throw it out altogether. A non-commercial
license basically opens sources but not enough to comply with the open
definition:

“Open means *anyone* can *freely access, use, modify, and share* for *any
purpose* (subject, at most, to requirements that preserve provenance and
openness).”

As easy as that.