[Discuss] Update on the OSHW Certification mark

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:32:39 UTC 2016

If the design isn't set in stone yet, I have a couple suggestions to polish
it off.
- the kerning is off between the H and W; they could be a little farther
apart
- the checkmark isn't clear; people who don't know it's supposed to be a
checkmark might not get it. A way to clarify it in color might be to only
make the checkmark itself red, rather than the whole W. A way to clarify it
in B&W might be to extend it a little bit past the middle of the W, or
maybe make that half of the W bolder, or just leave the whole W there and
put a checkmark next to it