[Discuss] Update on the OSHW Certification mark

Jeffrey Warren jeff at publiclab.org
Tue Jun 7 13:10:05 UTC 2016

I'm not sure exactly how the unique identifier will work -- I just compiled
a list of the design constraints and one was that it needs space for a
unique ID -- so I left space for ~36^6 possibilities (minus 1lI, 0O, things
like that) which should be plenty. I'm not sure if a scheme has been
considered yet so if there are ideas, perhaps the rest of the cert team
would like to hear them? Do you have links to the OHL lists you're
referring to?

Thanks!