[Discuss] curious statement on github about oshwa certiification

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:32:40 UTC 2016

To avoid further confusion -- we may want to refresh the main
http://www.oshwa.org/ site,

   - *clarify certification vs license -- *it's worrisome that the
   certification program is already confusing people about what the license is
   :(
   - *clearly and prominently show people where to ask questions --* this
   should be present on ALL pages
      - perhaps simply add this email address to the header banner image

(I understand though, too many things to do for too few volunteers!)

~~~
my personal blog <http://www.orangenarwhals.com>, orangenarwhals