[Discuss] Please help Pietari with the survey, thanks!

Javier Serrano Javier.Serrano at cern.ch
Wed Jul 6 15:14:41 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I am experiencing some problems with email from lists.oswha.org today,
probably on my end. I meant to send this before Pietari's email got out,
just to give some context:

As some of you know, CERN has a Knowledge Transfer (KT) group which is
very supportive of OSHW as an instrument to disseminate knowledge and
technologies developed at CERN to society. A PhD student in KT, Pietari
Kauttu, has started to study how this dissemination can be maximized and
has prepared a questionnaire: "EXPLORATORY INVESTIGATION OF THE NATURE
OF OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE". His main aim is to get a clearer picture of
the current OSHW landscape. I told him it could be good to send it to
this list, hoping some of you can spend some of your precious time
answering it.

Thanks in advance,

Javier