[Discuss] [Open Manufacturing] Lady Ada interviews Autodesk after EAGLE purchase

Tom Igoe tom.igoe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:03:45 UTC 2016

Thanks Javier,

For those who’ve been hooked on Eagle forever, is there a guide to transitioning to Kicad available anywhere?  Perhaps instructions on converting your libraries, or what to look out for when migrating a project from Eagle to Kicad?  I think for many people, the desire to do the open-source thing is only going to take them part of the way. Instructions and guides and easy translation are a big help too.

Tom