[Discuss] OSHWA Interest Group in Barcelona, Spain

Idafe Houghton idafe.houghton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:24:17 UTC 2016

Hi, I just rescued this mail from spam.

Owter, Thank you for the information. It truly is reassuring to see so much
activity in IoT and Open Hardware in Barcelona. I will take a look at those
places and join in.

By the way, I am bilingual in Spanish and Catalan, so no issue. In fact,
English is my second language. I have been living in Barcelona area for
around 17 years.

I will keep myself posted.

Cheers.