[Discuss] OSHWA Interest Group in Barcelona, Spain

Idafe Houghton idafe.houghton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:24:59 UTC 2016

Hi team,

I would like to get in contact and meetup with OSHWA interest groups in
Barcelona, Spain.

While I "have become" a Linux Systems Infrastructure Engineer
professional.... for a reason I have been studying electrical and computer
engineering. I would like to put to some good use my background in
electronics engineering. The lack of electronics professional opportunities
is killing me, and I wouldn't want my electronics background go to waste.
Better yet if i contribute to open source. So two birds with one stone. To
this day I have focused in Linux Networks, on-premise OpenStack and Cyber
Security topics, so I may need to shape myself up again.

If anybody within Barcelona area, I would like to meet up and strengthen
the grassroots scene.

See you.