[Discuss] Envienta

Dr. Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Sun Feb 28 12:38:29 UTC 2016

Two observations:

(1) Envienta operates out of the Canary Islands (Spain) and appear also to be based in Hungary, whereas the OSE trademark is for the US territory

(2) Evnienta promotes "a fast growing, sustainable, cost-effective, non-profit, decentralized and holistic socioeconomic model",  they actually provide some nano-material, api's for smart homes (probably among other stuff) whereas the OSE trademark covers
> Nice class number	9
> List of goods and services	Digital materials, namely, cds, dvds and downloadable video, audio, text and image files featuring plans for human communities, settlements, physical developments, business enterprises, research facilities, villages, urban environments, and emergency housing
> Nice class number	41
> List of goods and services	Training services in the field of industrial machine fabrication and use within business
> Nice class number	42
> List of goods and services	Design and development of industrial machine fabrication; research and development in the field of industrial machine fabrication

That's the basis to build a trade mark case, which ihmo is not a strong one. IANAL, TINLA, etc.