[Discuss] EOMA68 Libre Hardware Standard and Libre Software project, currently crowd-funding (deadline expires 26th aug 2016)

Antoine C. smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:25:47 UTC 2016

>> 1) have you already heard of, got information about, the OHANDA project ?
> now i have
>> 2) from your point of view, why the existence of OSHWA (and OHANDA)
projects took so long time to come to you ?
> because i've been focussing on getting the job done, as opposed to
either (a) finding people to *collaborate* on getting the job done or
(b) advertising *that* i am focussed on getting the job done.
> hardware design and component sourcing is so intense that i can't
focus on both.  it's only from this crowdfunding campaign - where i've
stopped all work on the hardware designs and focussed exclusively 100%
on communications - that i've found (or had the opportunity to find)
tons of like-minded and interested people.

Your experience is interesting to read, from my point of view.
Thank you very much for the time you took to give this feedback.

Love and Peace,
Freely
Antoine C.