[Discuss] EOMA68 Libre Hardware Standard and Libre Software project, currently crowd-funding (deadline expires 26th aug 2016)

alicia amgibb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:50:10 UTC 2016

All - Let's make sure this discussion remains respectful.

I will moderate posts that become aggressive or disrespectful.

--
Cheers,
Alicia Gibb

Please note: I tend to check my email once a day during the hours of 9-5
and refrain from checking it outside of work hours and weekends. Thank you
for your patience.