[Discuss] EOMA68 Libre Hardware Standard and Libre Software project, currently crowd-funding (deadline expires 26th aug 2016)

Marcin Jakubowski marcin at opensourceecology.org
Sat Aug 20 00:24:51 UTC 2016

Luke,

Can you expand your answer regarding FreeCAD and Blender? I don't
understand your answer.

Could FreeCAD be modified to run on your system?

What is a possible workflow for 3D CAD and nonlinear video editing that is
possible on your current system?

Our main tool for 3D CAD is FreeCAD - so for this to be usable for day to
day work, we would need to address access to FreeCAD. Do you have any
suggestions?

Can you explain to the beginner what would be required to run FreeCAD on
your system? You mentioned both Libre and Open Source versions of your
system at your campaign - could FreeCAD run on the Open Source version of
your system?

Thanks,
Marcin

--
*Full Disclosure Agreement:* OSE works openly. All conversations in this
email are intended to be transparent and subject to sharing, with due

See Global Village Construction Set TED Talk
<http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski>. Sign up for our Design Sprints
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Design_Sprint>. Subscribe as a True
Fan <http://opensourceecology.org/community/#truefans>. See Tsu
<https://www.tsu.co/OpenSourceEcology> or Facebook