[Discuss] OSHW related wiki

Tavish Naruka tavishnaruka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:34:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have set up a semantic mediawiki for a discussion group I run about open
source hardware(and tools and resources for hobbyists/startups, general
OSHW and related news). Having a discussion group is great, but the
information is not organized, currently (for example we get many people
asking the same questions about things like PCB vendors, or toolchian setup
etc. The wiki has been made to organize all the future discussions in the
discussion group, and from elsewhere into a semantic wiki, so that queries
such as, "List of local vendors", or "List of projects using openwrt" etc.
can be made.

Here's the URL: http://delhi-oshw.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Although it's named Delhi-OSHW (because of our discussion group), it is
open to all content. Currently it doesn't have much content, only a few
pages I added to test things out, but I have made templates for pages,
categories, forms for data entry etc. Please also suggest ways in which the
wiki can be more useful to the OSHW community.

--
Regards
Tavish Naruka