[Discuss] A guide to open source hardware

Tiberius Brastaviceanu tiberius.brastaviceanu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:53:24 UTC 2016

See www.SENSORICA.co for open innovation and peer production models.
Within SENSORICA we have the habit of publishing not only the final design
files but and the working documents wlthat leat to that design, exposing
past mistakes and their solutions, possible pitfalls, decision making
processes, etc.
>From my 6 years experience developing open hardware in an Open Value
Network environment I can say that it happens very often that someone tries
to make an improvement to something and goes where others have failed in
the past. Documenting the path to the final design has huge value.