[Discuss] A guide to open source hardware

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Tue Aug 16 15:00:58 UTC 2016

I'd like to read more information on this!

What I think would be super nice is to create an Open Source Hardware
benchmark to analyze and assess certain characteristics of projects, and to
compare to the "best practices" which is the current standard as of now.
That would be a very clean way of doing it.