[Discuss] OSHWA table at a local maker faire?

Hal Gottfried hal at kcohg.org
Mon Apr 18 18:07:37 UTC 2016

Given your answer, I think your best bet is to form a branch first (I can help you with that). There is a link on the site to apply.

Once you’ve done that it’s better to represent the group as whole as your branch is part of the entity.

Make sense?

If I recall the big thing is no selling / representing for sale / etc. hardware products because OSHWA is a NPO and that goes against the IRS requirements for such.

For example our group KCOHG (KC OSHWA) is an NPO in the state of MO as well since it works together well.