[Discuss] OSHWA table at a local maker faire?

Hal Gottfried hal at kcohg.org
Mon Apr 18 00:38:39 UTC 2016

I agree from both sides (founder member and co founder of branch) that it is a great idea and good way to recruit members.

Is it safe to assume then you would be sending people interested to the national group or would this be the catalyst to start a Pittsburgh group?

Keep in mind both are great, I just need to know how to frame an answer.