[Discuss] Vote for new OSHWA Board

Jeffrey Warren jeff at publiclab.org
Wed Sep 30 18:28:07 UTC 2015

Hi, Malcolm - I'm on the board (up for re-election), as well as being a
member; I think there's no lack of interest from the board and from OSHWA
itself in members getting involved. We are, however, an all-volunteer
group, so our capacity is finite. I think communication's gotten better
with Aileen posting things in the past year or so, but we're open to
suggestions. Personally, I focused my comm. energies this year on outreach
for the summit, much of it in the Public Lab, Cambridge/Somerville, MA and
MIT networks.

As I'm sure you're aware, the blog (oshwa.org) is a great place to keep up
with OSHWA priorities -- as you can see there, a lot has been focused on
the certification, although there was a post about the Dec-Jan membership
drive as well. Any help in getting the word out about these projects is
appreciated!

Thanks!
Jeff