[Discuss] Vote for new OSHWA Board

Malcolm Stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:45:52 UTC 2015

Is it wrong if I express that I have thought more than a few times in the past year that I did not really understand what was happening with OSHWA?
Earlier this year there was (I think) a bit of a push by the board members to attract new members, which I saw in a flurry of twitter messages;
I had a thought then that I would have liked to help with that, but there was no real indication in advance that this would be happening,
If there were notifications a membership drive would be happening, I guess I missed them…

so I can’t figure out if the comms plan is really undeveloped and needs help,
or if I am simply not ‘in the know’ in some unknowable way.
either way, in a high touch world, it makes me question why I would renew when I am not engaged in a meaningful way.

not trying to be negative: just feeling really out of touch...
malcolm stanley
wireless: 267 251 9479
email: a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Twitter/Linkedin: amstanley