[Discuss] Attribution on physical hardware?

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:23:39 UTC 2015

There's no implications, only misunderstandings. Copyright, trademarks,
patents, etc are all well defined. Unfortunately, all that definition means
they can get complicated. So a cultural norm of including a little extra
information to clarify how a particular thing relates to everything else
would be helpful.