[Discuss] Attribution on physical hardware?

Ben Gray ben at mearm.io
Wed Sep 9 20:29:26 UTC 2015

I've always taken Adafruit's text as that (for example)

"PCB files for the Adafruit Particle/Spark Neopixel Ring

For more details, check out the product page at

   - https://www.adafruit.com/product/2268

Adafruit invests time and resources providing this open source design,
please support Adafruit and open-source hardware by purchasing products
from Adafruit!

Designed by Adafruit Industries. Creative Commons Attribution, Share-Alike
license, check license.txt for more information All text above must be
included in any redistribution"

If that's how it's meant I don't know.

I tend to put attributions on physical products anyway. Like on this
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:167194 Otherwise when is it going to be
read?

Best Regards,

Ben Gray