[Discuss] New reading group: solid modelling CAD (toward FOSS meche CAD)

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:19:21 UTC 2015

Hello,
This is modelled off a reading group where we would meet to discuss once a
week in person. I personally find face-to-face meetings motivationally
important and look forward to such meetings, but don't expect everyone to
want to attend, so we will take down public meeting notes (I plan to rotate
note-taking between the kind souls who volunteered to help) and the mailing
list is for general discussion and coordination.
Happy to hear there's a strong community around brlcad and openscad, I am
hoping to take a step back and understand the principles and lay of the
field first before diving into implementation / contribution. My interviews
with folks made it clear there was plenty going on I should learn about
first.
Thanks,
--Nancy
.