[Discuss] Vote for new OSHWA Board

alicia amgibb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:53:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Could we get a volunteer to set up an rss feed and repost blog posts to the
mailing list? That would be amazingly helpful.

As Jeffrey mentioned being an all volunteer organization, we don't have a
lot of capacity for cross posting or monthly newsletters - the board itself
does not meet on a monthly basis. We meet on a 6 week basis, so I can
assure you there is not a plethora of un-communicated activities going on,
and hosting the annual Summit takes about 6 months worth of work. Our
activities are all on the oshwa blog or summit blog, which also gives you
an idea about how fast we generally move. We view the blog as the most
accessible format as there is no sign up required to read the blog, so our
focus is communicating on that platform. We need all the help we can get in
spreading the word about posts!

Thanks,
Alicia