[Discuss] User Requirement Documentation Template / specific for OpenHardware

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Tue Mar 31 05:18:52 UTC 2015

I know that Mario Gómez worked on a GitHub template for the Open Hardware
Community here in El Salvador, which is what we use for our project. I had
totally forgotten that I actually translated it into English! If you can't
find a standarized layout for documentation elsewhere, perhaps this might
help.

Here it is: https://github.com/dubsnipe/plantilla

Let us know if this works for you!