[Discuss] Free Hardware

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:26:48 UTC 2015

oh oops

> ! And I wouldn't want to loose our
> collective energy and precious time in personal discussions.

5) sadly turns out building a community invariably involves a lot of energy
and time spent on personal discussions :)

~~~
narwhaledu.com, educational robots <http://gfycat.com/ExcitableLeanAkitainu>
 [[<(._.)>]] my personal blog <http://www.orangenarwhals.com>,
orangenarwhals
arvados.org (open source software for provenance, reproducing, and scaling
your analyses)