[Discuss] Free Hardware

Roy Nielsen amrset at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:47:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

With devices that can put together electronics coming out, the cost is
becoming such that I could get the guy down the street and around the
corner that has something like the http://delta.firepick.org/developers/ to
run a few boards for me.

Manufacturing could come down in price to the point where the cost of
physical manufacturing of open/free designs are within reach of the masses.

Regards,
-Roy