[Discuss] is intel edison open-source hardware?

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:01:10 UTC 2015

What? Uh... I'm not sure if you're flaming me passive aggressively by not
naming me directly, but I said previously that I agreed that Altium would
meet the definition, and the PDF would not, as stated by the OSHW
definition (I didn't actually contribute to creating the definition at
all). If Intel released their Altium files, I'd agree that they are a "big
company providing open."

I personally like Diptrace, which has reasonable, clear, and public
licensing fees.

Yes, English is a free language. However, there's something to be said for
not getting a gallon of gasoline when you enter a store that is advertising
a gallon of milk.

Thanks,
--Nancy

~~~
narwhaledu.com, educational robots <http://gfycat.com/ExcitableLeanAkitainu>
 [[<(._.)>]] my personal blog <http://www.orangenarwhals.com>,
orangenarwhals
arvados.org (open source software for provenance, reproducing, and scaling
your analyses)