[Discuss] Documentation Sprint

Marcin Jakubowski marcin at opensourceecology.org
Wed Jun 24 07:23:50 UTC 2015

Friends,

We are experimenting with crowd-based instructionals production for open
source machines. We produced an explainer how we can swarm on creating an
instructional by taking advantage of module-based design. This short
explainer video explains how we do it. Please join us for a Sprint this
Friday at 5 PM CST if you are interested. More details are found in the
description under the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgbTXERSWY

Marcin

--

*Non-confidentiality Disclaimer:* OSE works openly. All conversations in
this email are intended to be transparent and subject to sharing, with due

See Global Village Construction Set TED Talk
<http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski>. Sign up for our Design Sprints
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Design_Sprint>. Subscribe as a True
Fan <http://opensourceecology.org/community/#truefans>. See Tsu
<https://www.tsu.co/OpenSourceEcology> or Facebook