[Discuss] Open Source Circular Economy @ P2P Foundation

Robert Steele robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:15:12 UTC 2015

I salute the continued efforts with respect to the Open Source Circular
Economy.

Please know that Michel Bauwens created these pages at the P2P Foundation

http://p2pfoundation.net/Open_Source_Circular_Economy_Days

http://p2pfoundation.net/Circular_Economy

and I am now integrating those pages into the meta pages for Open Source
Everything

http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Open_Source_Everything

It would be most helpful if the OSCE cadres would create pages at the P2P
Foundation wiki to highlight their cross-cutting success stories and their
aspirations.  Each project should use three categories:

[[Category: -- whichever open is prime, e.g. software, provisioning,
manufacturing]]
[[Category:Open Governance]] all standards and economic new ways go here
[[Category:Open Source Everything]] the meta for browsing and inspiration.

The originally planned conference has been placed to the side while we do
more community building within the new construct.  There is every reason
for the OSCE pioneers to be central to the conceptualization of the new
conference and its design, that page for discussion and planning is
http://p2pfoundation.net/OSE-21_2015.