[Discuss] OSE-21 focused on the billions of poor -- and we have an anti-harrassment policy

Robert Steele robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:00:53 UTC 2015

OSE-21 is declining nominations that are associated with war and violence,
and we have an anti-harrassment policy that in my view precludes sex toy
open source discussion as a scheduled event (it is fine as an impromptu
event provided it complies with our anti harrassment policy.

The world has huge needs of energy-water-food-shelter. That is our focus.
When the billions of poor can afford sex toys, I will reconsider.