[Discuss] Call for Nominations for Open Source Everything Conference

Andrew Quitmeyer andy at comingle.io
Mon Jun 1 15:05:19 UTC 2015

I can nominate Comingle (comingle.io) to apply to run a table talking about
the importance of open source hardware and software for Sex Tech. We are a
group in open-source that tends to get a bit marginalized since it also has
a racy nature, but Open-source ideas are finally starting to spread in the
sex tech industry. It's important for acessibility reasons and ensuring the
diversity of experience for humans as diverse creatures. Plus most consumer
tech gets driven by sex anyway, so we feel this is something that should be
addressed.

Thanks for you consideration.

__

Sincerely,