[Discuss] Open Source Bulldozer

Marcin Jakubowski marcin at opensourceecology.org
Thu Jul 30 20:12:18 UTC 2015

Friends,

We are maxing our open source modularity to build our largest machine to
date - a 12 ton bulldozer which we will use to install ponds and berms at
our site. CC-BY-SA.

Based on our recent success with bulldozer tracks - we are building Open
Source Ecology's largest machine to date - a 24,000 lb, 168 horsepower
bulldozer. 6 way blade and keyline plow are in the plan. Build is coming up
on August 15. Register at http://opensourceecology.org/bulldozer-workshop/.
Please spread the word.

Marcin
--

*Non-confidentiality Disclaimer:* OSE works openly. All conversations in
this email are intended to be transparent and subject to sharing, with due

See Global Village Construction Set TED Talk
<http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski>. Sign up for our Design Sprints
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Design_Sprint>. Subscribe as a True
Fan <http://opensourceecology.org/community/#truefans>. See Tsu
<https://www.tsu.co/OpenSourceEcology> or Facebook