[Discuss] How to Value your OSH Development

Antoine, as a contact of a free smallwindturbine project smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:39:37 UTC 2015

Thank you Joshua for this work, and for sharing it across an open manner.
And thank you too, to people who contributed to its building process.

Maybe a day will come where a next step for valuation the F(L)OSH projects,
will include in these sort of equations, the impact for populations, in the
short run, but also in the very long future, like: climate changes (carbon,
water, ...); happiness; smart sharing of incomes; soft and peacefull power;
etc ...

It's a great job to have tried to aggregate this valuation process. Very
useful. Thanks again.

Freely,

Antoine