[Discuss] Internal Call for Comments | FSF / license recommendations regarding design for hardware things

Antoine, as a contact of a free smallwindturbine project smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:21:48 UTC 2015

Hello all.

As you've already known, obviously, FSF publishes licence recommendations.
And, at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#Designs url, we find
FSF recommendations for hardware designs, which are :
  * circuits : GNU-GPL 3
  * 3D printings for functional hardware: CC-BY, CC-BY-SA or CC0
  * 3D printings for decorative or artistic hardware : any of CC licenses.

I wander what could be our (we, members of this Discuss list) "Internal
Call for Comments" regarding this FSF publication: empty ? Or should we
discuss ? Should we publish something on OSHWA web pages ? Should we
discuss something with FSF ?

Freelly,

Antoine