[Discuss] Favorite OSHW Linux computers?

Mario Gómez mxgxw.alpha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:41:50 UTC 2015

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your reply. I also have seen that the big manufacturers are
opening more with the time and that's great.

But with the bottom line at least my impression hast been the opossite.

I'm a small maker but also a ditributor of OSHW products and very
frequently I have requests from my clients to help get them devices that
have a lot of interesting functions but at the end of the thay I end
dissapointed because they use some kind of closed-technology that makes
impossible to replicate or make a derived product even when they're sort of
open.

Regards,
Mario.