[Discuss] Discounted rates at hotels near 2014 OHSummit.

Aileen Park park.a.email at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:40:30 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

If you have not made your accommodations yet for the 2014 OHSummit, here
are a couple hotels that offered discounted rates at their hotels.

*Duke Hotel:*

Double single use classic 189 €

Double single use superior 199

Double superior 229

Double classic 199

- Booking form attached

Contact Marcella at mcalabrese at thedukehotel.com

*Hotel degli Aranci:*

in 29 of September out 02 of October 2014 (3 nights)
20-25 rooms
Euro 120 double single use
Euro 140 double room
net hotel per room per night with vat and buffet breakfast
wifi connection and spa free
city tax not included (6 euro per person per night)

Supplement for dinner in our beautiful restaurant "I lecci" (or in our
terrace if the weather is good): Euro 18 per person (water included)

Contact Serenella at serenella.iegiani at hoteldegliaranci.com