[Discuss] Rome: relevant activities before & after Summit?

Mastro Gippo gipmad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:23:44 UTC 2014

Hi Drew, there are some collateral events:
http://innovationweek.makerfairerome.eu/
As for hackerspaces, the movement is still in its infancy in Italy. AFAIK,
there are no "german-style" hackerspaces beside maybe our Crunchlab (near
Venice, far from Rome), and we're still a long way to our goal. Most of the
*spaces here are either closer to the definition of a fablab or a LUG.
I'm sure there will be many oppurtunities to form groups for after-event
hangouts once we get there.
Regards
Mastro Gippo